Events & Reporting
Q1 2021 Results Release: May 11th, after market
Note: The dates above are approximate and may be subject to change
Annual & Special Meeting of Shareholders 2021
Meeting Date: Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 10am Calgary time
Meeting Location: Virtual-only meeting via live webcast online at https://web.lumiagm.com/278270761
Meeting Materials: Management Information Circular and Form of Proxy
Bonterra is hosting its 2021 Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”) in a virtual-only format, conducted via live webcast in order to proactively deal with the public health impact of COVID-19. Shareholders will have an equal opportunity to participate in the meeting online, regardless of their geographic location. Shareholders and guests will not be able to attend the meeting in person, in line with Bonterra’s commitment to take all prudent precautions to ensure the health and safety of its employees, shareholders, communities and other stakeholders, and with the latest directives from public health and government officials.
You will be able to experience a live audio webcast of the meeting, ask the Board questions and submit your votes in real time. In order to attend the meeting, you will need the latest version of Chrome, Safari, Edge or Firefox. Please ensure your browser is compatible by logging in early.
Please do not use Internet Explorer to join the meeting. If the link above opens in Internet Explorer by default, please copy and paste the link into another browser to continue. It is important that you are connected to the internet at all times during the meeting in order to attend the meeting. You should allow ample time to check into the meeting online. A guide to the meeting is available here: Odyssey Trust AGM Guide - Bonterra
How to attend the Meeting:
- Although shareholders will not be able to attend the Meeting in person, registered shareholders will be able to attend the meeting virtually, ask questions and securely vote online, in real time, provided they comply with all of the requirements set out in the circular.
- To join the meeting, login using your smartphone, tablet or computer online at https://web.lumiagm.com/278270761. Click "I have a Control Number/Username" (See below for Registered Holders or Duly Appointed Proxy Holders) and then enter your control number, as provided in the meeting materials sent to you, and the password "bonterra2021" (case sensitive)
- Guests can listen to the meeting but will not be able to vote at the meeting. To join the meeting, login online at https://web.lumiagm.com/278270761. Click "I am a guest" and then complete the online form.
- Shareholders who do not hold shares in their own name (“Beneficial Shareholders”), will be able to attend the meeting as a guest, but not be able to participate or vote at the Meeting, unless they take steps to appoint themselves as a proxyholder. If you are a beneficial shareholder and you wish to participate at the meeting, you will need to appoint yourself as proxy holder by following the instructions in the information circular and then sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your login credentials.
The 12 digit control number located on the reverse of your form of proxy acts as your username. If you have appointed a 3rd party as your proxy appointee to attend the meeting, you will need to email Odyssey Trust Company at email@example.com to register the appointment in order for them to receive a username.
Duly Appointed Proxy Holders
Odyssey will provide, via email, the login credentials to appointed proxy holders provided the appointment was registered correctly and in time.
Dealing with technical difficulties accessing the Meeting:
- Shareholders with questions regarding the virtual meeting portal or requiring assistance accessing the Meeting website should visit https://odysseytrust.com/virtual-meetings-tutorial/ for a quick tutorial on logging in, participating and voting.
How to ask questions during the Meeting:
The Company believes that the ability to participate in the Meeting in a meaningful way, including asking questions, remains important regardless of its virtual nature. It is anticipated that Registered Shareholders and proxyholders (including Non-Registered Shareholders who have appointed themselves as proxyholder) will have substantially the same opportunity to ask questions on matters of business before the Meeting as in past years when the annual meeting of shareholders was held in person.
Upon Shareholders logging into the virtual meeting platform, they will have the opportunity to start submitting questions prior to the Meeting and will continue to have the opportunity to submit questions during the Meeting. Questions may be sent to the Chair of the Meeting using the online Q&A tool on the meeting portal. Only Registered Shareholders and duly appointed proxyholders will be able to submit questions. Guests will not be able to submit questions.
Questions will be read by the Chair of the Meeting or a designee of the Chair and responded to by a representative of the Company as they would be at a shareholders meeting that was being held in person. As at an in-person meeting, to ensure fairness for all attendees, the Chair of the Meeting will decide on the amount of time allocated to each question and will have the right to limit or consolidate questions and to reject questions that do not relate to the business of the Meeting or which are determined to be inappropriate or otherwise out of order.
Questions may be directed to the proxy solicitation agent:
Laurel Hill Advisory Group
North American Toll Free: 1-877-452-7184
Outside North America: 416-304-0211